Friday, July 5, 2013

First Blog as a book reviewer

Hello! And welcome to my book review blog!

My name is Ashley Brezina, and I love to read!

What kind of books do I love to read, you ask? Mostly romance. Almost any type of romance. I like to read on my phone or on my Kindle Fire. Here lately, it's just been on my phone. It's so easy to open my Amazon Kindle app on my phone and purchase any book my heart desires. I'm a bit addicted. Back in December 2012, I read 18 books in the entire month, finishing my 18th book on New Years Eve.

I'm going to try to review as soon as I finish a book. I will try to go back through my list of 123 books that I have on my Kindle Cloud and review those first. Mind you, it will take a while. But that's not even all of the books I have in my possession nor the only ones I've read. I've been reading my whole life and I've read over 75% of the books Nora Roberts has alone.

She was my first favorite author. The first book I ever read of hers was Irish Thoroughbred and my little 13 year old heart fell in love. LOL.

Here is a list of authors who's books I've read (not in any particular order):

Lara Adrian
Natasha Anders
Bell Andre
Alexx Andria
Maya Banks
Jenna Bayley-Burke
Amanda Bennett
Shayla Black
Melissa Brown
Sandra Brown
Coreene Callahan
Chelsea M. Cameron
Georgia Cates
Lynda Chance
Maureen Child
Pamela Clare
Courtney Cole
Suzanne Collins
Sydney Croft
Kyra Davis
Sylvia Day
Michelle Douglas
Kathleen Ragle
Kelly Elliott
Barbara Elsborg
Liz Fielding
Dorothy Garlock
Julie Garwood
Cindy Gerard
Abbi Glines
Jane Graves
Charlaine Harris
Amanda Heath
Colleen Hoover
EL James
Lorelei James
Laura Kay
Lisa Kleypas
S.H. Kollee
Leslie Langtry
Lora Leigh
Debbie Macomber
Isaac Marion
Jamie McGuire
Shannon McKenna
Heidi McLaughlin
Katja Millay
Cait Miller
Linda Lael Miller
Lucy Monroe
Erin Noelle
Kaitlyn Oruska
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Theresa Ragan
J.A. Redmerski
Christy Reece
Nora Roberts
Susannah Sandlin
Jill Shalvis
Charles Sheehan-Miles
L.B. Simmons
Tara Sivec
Deborah Smith
Jessica Sorensen
S.C. Stephens
J. Sterling
Keary Taylor
Stephanie Tyler
A. Meredith Walter
H.M. Ward
J.R. Ward
Lacey Weatherford
Tammara Webber

Yes, I wasn't lying when I said I read a lot.

Anyways, I'm going to end this blog and blog my first book review. I will rate them on a letter grade basis; A+ being the best, F being the worst.

Anyways, enjoy!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment